Wednesday, December 23, 2009

schools out!!!

No more school for me!
until January fourth that is...but i finally got out yesterday :) Now i get to sleep in and watch tv and stay up late and do everything that school doesnt allow me to do!
Yesterday it snowed...ALOT. So normally i hate the snow but since its christmas time, i guess i can handle it. Today i think i'll make a snow man, maybe have a snow ball fight, and DEFINATLY make a fort!!! I hope someone will do all of this with me besides my dog wyatt...or else i will feel somewhat like a loser. Well, i guess that is all i have to say, so Christmas is in a few days, Merry Christmas (even though no one reads this besides me...) and i'll post again before new years so i wont say happy new years yet. Ok, i'm done.
have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers