Monday, January 25, 2010

best of the best

so everyone knows about mylifeisaverage.com and fmylife.com...but there are SO many better websites similar to those...but better :) so i compiled a list of what i think are the best little snippets of peoples lives that relate to the website and put them together...ready (freddy)? :)

BEST OF THEEEE BEST!!!
mylifeisaverage.com-Today I was running on the track. I was out of breath and tempted to quit, so I pretended the guy running 15 feet behind me (and catching up) was a zombie. Not only did I finish the mile, I didn't get eaten. MLIA (i'm a runner...i'm going to have to use this technique :D)


averagewizard.com-Today I realized that for every story on this website about yelling out a Harry Potter spell and having a complete stranger respond, there's probably a ton where no one responded and it became extremely awkward. I learned that in the elevator today. (THAT IS AMAZING.)

mydrunktexts.com- You put a nerf gun to his head and demanded him to take you to taco bell.. (drunk people texting...it can get a little dirty beware...this was a funny one though and clean)

peopleofwalmart.com 19
(i found out about this website from indefinite cacophobia...it has brought lots of laughs hahaha this guy is straight up g.)

well i dont know any others really...but if you have favorites you want to share...please, share!!! also these websites give endless laughter if you are uber bored...so yeah. :)
have a good day.


2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA. im trying the zoombie thing tomorrow. and i <3 average wizard.com
    this is prob your best post so far, made me lololololololol. :) keep it ^^^!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like thisss :) and I <3 people of walmart!

    ReplyDelete

Followers